2011年4月18日 星期一

Dragonair Cadet Pilot Selection 2 ( first interview)


Well , I finally get the largest sponsorship/ scholarship I have ever had in my life !! Thanks dragonair ! You are just too great to make our dream come true .. I am going to work very hard in the sky for the coming year to realize my dream ...and will come back as a professional pilot !

Just tidy up my room and discovered a lot of papers, notes and stuffs related to aviation / cadet pilot/ ICAO english and etc .. They mark  all the efforts i made this half year !  Sucess belongs to those who fight till the end ! Good Luck dreamers !

由於很多人都對 selection process 有很大的 Conern , 我會盡力的解答 ...and I will start with the first interview here ...

First Interview

Well ...It is solely a HR interview ...no technical stuffs.. just HR personnel , no pilot sitting the interview.Just prepare your best !

Study all typically HR questions and study your CV very well ...
they probably will pick some Qs related to ur background ..etc..
Most importantly , be very sure why you want to be a pilot !!

I think they want confident, passonated individual to operate their planes.
To me,this interview is for them to confirm u have the right personality  on board. They can tell if u are making up stories .. so be honest ... be confident and leave them a good impression .. thats bascially wt it is about.


Be relaxed ! Good luck and Leave no regret !



1 則留言:

  1. Hi Joyce,

    Congratulations in getting accepted into the KA CPP. I have a second interview with KA coming up and would like to ask you for an insight as to what it's about? ie the interview and group exercise. Could you share some of your experience in this round?

    Thank you,

    Charles
    rchlng0@gmail.com

    回覆刪除