2011年12月10日 星期六

Distances brings us closer

Written on 20th Nov 2011

Half year ago, went to Adelaide for the cadet pilot training !
Back to HK yesterday!

Gained a lot throughout the half year !! Not only my technical knowledge but lots of personal growth ! Nothing can actually compared with it ! I have no regret spending the time there !Although the training didn't come the way I expected and the intensive training wasn't easy at all, I treasured every minutes striving for the best with everyone in DA13 !

Leaving may sound a tough decision , It was what I used to think as well . Yes, its a tough decision to make, but its also a good move for myself, I reckon. The pilot training sharpen my personality a lot and make me more ready to face any challenges ahead ....

Will probably still fly the way I enjoy it .... but may not fly commercially .....anyway..its yet to make any solid plan ..

Everyone in DA13 , I know it may come as a shock to you all as well , esp. my housemate and neighbour,but, distance will just brings us closer, isn't it ? Have fun and all the best from me !

And dreams will never end ..



3 則留言:

  1. Hi,

    I am a candidate to the KA cadet program, just managed to get into the 1st Interview. I see that you have decided to leave the program? May I know how commercial aviation is different from your original expectation?

    回覆刪除
  2. hey howard . i think it may just apply to me ..I kind of doubt the efficency of that particular flying school ...especially for those without previous flying experience ... gd luck and all the best for your preparation !

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi Joyce,

      I also have no previous flying experience. Do you feel that they are too harsh to 'beginners'?

      Howard

      刪除